Hello, I’m Alice Pepplow. I’m originally from Brazil and I have been living in the US since 2002. I moved to the US with the intention to learn English and adventure a bit. So much has happened in these many years, but one of the biggest adventures was to have the wonderful opportunity to work as a wedding photographer in New England. I get to meet so many wonderful families and capture such fleeting happy moments for them.
I’m a romantic passionate person at heart and I absolutely love weddings, I love family bond, I love pretty things, I love gorgeous gowns and I love the romance between a couple. It might on the small things, like holding hands, or a glance at each other or it might be that they can’t keep their hands off one another. I’m very inspired by love and that is why the biggest part of my work is devoted to being a wedding photographer. I feel really honored when I’m chosen to be a. wedding photographer for a couple. It’s wonderful to think that my work will outlive me and the treasured wedding photographs will be passed down from generation to generation. One day someone will be holding a photograph taken by me maybe 100 years after it happened. To me that is just amazing and so gratifying.
As for me, you can certainly say that I’m a people person. I love meeting people, learning about their story and what makes them unique. I love showing & teaching people how they can look their best in photos and it is very rewarding to seeing their faces when they love their photos taken by me. I enjoy the process of making a person relax in front of my camera and the interaction with people! Most people post reviews after working with me and my studio and I get many compliments on how easy going I’m and how much they enjoyed the process of being photographed. Most of my clients keep in touch after the album is delivered and some even become friends. I do hope that we get a chance to meet in person or talk on the phone. I’d love to invite you to visit the studio, we will show you around and have a casual conversion of the things that are important to you and your wedding day. Getting to know your photographer is very important in the process of hiring who is going to capture your day and I’ll be thrilled to meet you and what you are looking for!
While personality is very important on a wedding photographer, I’d like for you to know how dedicated I’m with my work too. Bellow you can read about my formal education and accomplishments professionally:
- 1994 – Graduated as Industrial Designer from CEFET-PR Brazil
- 1998 – Graduated as Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts from EMBAP Brazil
- 2005 – Photography Classes at NESOP Boston & Started working as a Professional Photographer in MA
- 2007-today – Member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America)
- 2007-today – Member of PPAM (Professional Photographers Association of Massachusetts)
- 2007-today – Earned Several Blue Ribbons from Print Competition on PPA and PPAM
- 2013 – PPAM Highest Scoring Award on the Specialty High School Seniors Photography
- 2014 – PPA Silver Photographer of the Year, All 4 images accepted into the International Print Competition with one of the images on the prestigious Loan Collection and another as Showcase Collection
- 2015 – PPA Certified Professional Photographer
- 2017 – PPA Photographic Craftsman Degree
- 2017 – PPAM Court of Honor Award on Wedding Photography
- 2017 – PPAM Highest Scoring Award on the Specialty Wedding Photography